Friday, May 21, 2010

Have fun while reading them

  • Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks. 

  • I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

  • Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.

  •  Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.

  • One-one was a race horse. Two-two was one too. One-one won one race. Two-two won one too. 

  • Swan swam over the sea, Swim, swan, swim! Swan swam back again Well swum, swan!

  • A twister of twists once twisted a twist;A twist that he twisted was a three-twisted twist;If in twisting a twist one twist should untwist,The untwisted twist would untwist the twist.

  • I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. On a slitted sheet I sit. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.

  • How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.

  • The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment